Posted by brittgillette on March 31st, 2009
Lately, it seems this subject has created a rift within the community of those who study bible prophecy.
One side believes scripture points to the Antichrist coming from Assyria and the Eastern portion of the ancient Roman Empire, while the other side believes scripture points to the Antichrist coming from Italy and the Western portion of the ancient Roman Empire.
Many, but not all, of those in both camps believe their side is right and the other side is wrong.
Fortunately, the Bible provides us with several details regarding the nationalistic origins of this sinister personality…
His Italian Roman Nationality
Although much debate surrounds the Antichrist’s national identity, the Book of Daniel clearly states that the Antichrist will rise from among the people whose armies destroy the Temple.
“A ruler will arise whose armies will destroy the city and the Temple.” Daniel 9:26 (NLT)
The City and the Temple referenced in this passage were destroyed in A.D. 70 by Titus and the Roman legions, but Titus was not the ruler referenced in this verse.
Daniel 9:27 describes the ruler as one who will make a seven-year treaty with Israel, put an end to the sacrifices and offerings, and set up a sacrilegious object that causes desecration. These are events that will be fulfilled in the life of the Antichrist.
According to Daniel, the Antichrist will be connected in some way to the people who destroyed the Temple.
Therefore, we can be certain that the Antichrist will rise not only from the resurrected Roman Empire, but from among people connected to the Roman people of the ancient Italian peninsula.
Despite arguments by some that the Roman armies were populated by persons from various ethnic backgrounds, including Assyrians, the fact remains that Titus is the prince who led the siege on the Temple. And the earthly power and authority of Titus came from Rome.
While Assyria may have been a part of the Roman Empire, the directive and the people responsible for the destruction of the Temple came forth from Rome, not Assyria.
So it’s rather hasty to dismiss the geopolitical significance of the City of Rome’s role in the destruction of the Temple, not to mention the City of Rome’s significance in the career of the Antichrist.
Does This Mean the Antichrist is Not Syrian?
Daniel Chapter 8 provides us with further clues in regard to the life and times of the Antichrist.
The angel Gabriel explains Daniel’s vision of a Ram and Goat as events relating to the Greek Empire of Alexander the Great. In a claim verified by history, Gabriel states that, following the death of Alexander, the empire will be divided into four parts.
From one of those four parts, the Antichrist will arise:
“The shaggy male goat represents the king of the Greek Empire. The four prominent horns that replaced the one large horn show that the Greek Empire will break into four sections with four kings, none of them as great as the first. At the end of their rule, when their sin is at its height, a fierce king, a master of intrigue, will rise to power. He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause a shocking amount of destruction and succeed in everything he does. He will destroy powerful leaders and devastate the holy people.” Daniel 8:21-24 (NLT)
Daniel Chapter 11 provides an in-depth examination of the history of the breakup Alexander’s empire, describing historical events relating to the King of the North and the King of the South. The latter part of the chapter describes the Antichrist, identifying him with other historical figures who have held the title “King of the North.”
This, along with the passage cited above, clearly links the Antichrist to the Northern Kingdom of the divided Greek Empire. This kingdom was ruled by one of Alexander’s generals, Seleucus, who ruled the areas of Syria, Mesopotamia, and Persia. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that the Antichrist will in some way be linked to this geographic area of the Middle East as well.
Isaiah Chapter 10
In addition to Daniel 8, the prophet Isaiah also offers some interesting insight concerning a “king of Assyria”:
“After the Lord has used the king of Assyria to accomplish his purposes in Jerusalem, he will turn against the king of Assyria and punish him – for he is proud and arrogant. He boasts, ‘By my own power and wisdom I have won these wars. By my own strength I have captured many lands, destroyed their kings, and carried off their treasures. By my greatness I have robbed their nests of riches and gathered up kingdoms as a farmer gathers eggs. No one can even flap a wing against me or utter a peep of protest.” Isaiah 10:12-14 (NLT)
Although not directly identified by Isaiah, this king of Assyria bears a striking resemblance to the Antichrist. Both the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelation describe the Antichrist as proud and arrogant, boasting arrogantly and blaspheming God Himself. His boast that “no one can even flap a wing against me or utter a peep of protest” also fits the description of the Antichrist as given in the Book of Revelation:
“They worshiped the dragon for giving the beast such power, and they worshiped the beast. ‘Is there anyone as great as the beast?’ they exclaimed. ‘Who is able to fight against him?’” Revelation 13:4 (NLT)
Isaiah 10, coupled with Daniel 8, lends support to the idea that the Antichrist will somehow be connected, either by ethnic origin or political power, to this region of the world.
Is It East or West?
It is an absolute certainty that the Antichrist will arrive on the world scene as the ruler of a revived Roman empire. However, it is less certain whether or not he will be of actual Italian descent or some other ethnic background. And it’s also uncertain whether his central power base will initially be located in the eastern or western portion of the ancient Roman Empire.
Several verses of scripture offer the possibility that he could be Assyrian, Italian, Greek, or Jewish. But none offer us the definitive statement contained in Daniel 9:26.
So how do we rectify these seemingly contradictory prophecies concerning the Antichrist’s nationality? Is he Roman? Italian? Jewish? Assyrian? Greek?
Who says the Antichrist has to be exclusively one or the other?
Maybe he’s an Assyrian Jew born and raised in Italy, or maybe he’s an Italian who brings Assyria to the pinnacle of world political and military power. Any number of possible combinations are possible. We simply don’t know for certain.
But history indicates that each of these prophecies will be harmonized when the Antichrist finally appears.
The Origins of the Messiah…
How can I be so sure?
Because two thousand years ago, the seemingly contradictory prophecies of the first coming of the Messiah were all harmonized in the life of one man, Jesus Christ – the Nazarene born in Bethlehem who came out of Egypt.
The Messiah will come out of Bethlehem….
“But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah, are only a small village in Judah. Yet a ruler of Israel will come from you, one whose origins are from the distant past.” Micah 5:2 (NLT)
The Messiah will come out of Galilee…
“Nevertheless, that time of darkness and despair will not go on forever. The land of Zebulun and Naphtali will soon be humbled, but there will be a time in the future when Galilee of the Gentiless, which lies along the road that runs between the Jordan and the sea, will be filled with glory. The people who walk in darkness will see a great light – a light that will shine on all who live in the land where death casts its shadow.” Isaiah 9:1-2 (NLT)
The Messiah will come out of Egypt…
“When Israel was a child, I loved him as a son, and I called my son out of Egypt.” Hosea 11:1 (NLT)
Before Jesus Christ fulfilled these prophecies, Jewish factions debated the origins of the Messiah. They found it difficult to imagine that one man could fulfill all these prophecies.
With the benefit of hindsight, we now see how this was possible…
But for the Jewish scholars who lived before and during the ministry of Jesus, these prophecies sparked intense debate.
Would the Messiah come from Galilee, Bethlehem, or Egypt?
These differing viewpoints are put on display in the Book of John:
“When the crowds heard him say this, some of them declared, ‘Surely this man is the Prophet we’ve been expecting.’ Others said, ‘He is the Messiah.’ Still others said, ‘But he can’t be! Will the Messiah come from Galilee? For the Scriptures clearly state that the Messiah will be born of the royal line of David, in Bethlehem, the village where King David was born.’ So the crowd was divided about him. Some even wanted him arrested, but no one laid a hand on him.” John 7:40-44 (NLT)
“‘Have you been led astray, too?’ the Pharisees mocked. ‘Is there a single one of us rulers or Pharisees who believes in him? This foolish crowd follows him, but they are ignorant of the law. God’s curse is on them!’ Then Nicodemus, the leader who had met with Jesus earlier, spoke up. ‘Is it legal to convict a man before he is given a hearing?’ he asked. They replied, ‘Are you from Galilee, too? Search the Scriptures and see for yourself – no prophet ever comes from Galilee!’” John 7:47-52 (NLT)
The complete answer eluded both the crowds and the Pharisees.
Since each person was absolutely convinced his position was the correct position, all of them failed to recognize the true and complete picture.
In similar fashion, a debate continues today in regard to the prophecies of the Antichrist and his national identity.
But regardless of how much we speculate on the ultimate real-life fulfillment of the scriptures, no one but God will know the absolute truth until it’s revealed at the appointed time.
Therefore, it’s unwise to establish a hard line position on a particular theory regarding this prophecy’s fulfillment – even those theories based on iron clad scriptural references. After all, even though your belief may be 100% accurate, that doesn’t mean someone else’s belief is false.
In many cases, two viewpoints which seem diametrically opposed, are in fact both true.
Your eyes offer a perfect illustration…
Close your left eye and look at the world through your right.
Now, close your right eye and look at the world through your left.
What did you see?
Both eyes saw the same thing from two different perspectives. But they didn’t see exactly the same thing…
Now, what if the left eye argued that the right was wrong; and the right eye argued that the left was wrong?
If that happens, both eyes fail to see that, taken separately or taken together, each viewpoint is correct…
Am I saying that no belief or viewpoint is false?
Some things are true, and some things are false.
But this case illustrates that just because one belief is true, that isn’t proof in-and-of itself that another belief is false.
So don’t become wedded to the idea that the Antichrist is Assyrian, and therefore anyone who says the Antichrist will come from Western Europe is wrong. Likewise, don’t become wedded to the idea that the Antichrist is Italian, and therefore anyone who says he’ll come from Assyria is wrong.
You might both be right.
But the importance of the matter has nothing to do with who is right and who is wrong. The importance is in each belief’s scriptural origin. For the study of bible prophecy leads people to examine God’s Word, and by examining God’s Word, people are led to Christ.
So by studying these prophecies and teaching them to others, Christians of the end times generation will be able to positively identify the Antichrist based on the sound Scriptural evidence outlined by those who trod before them.
And the work of that last generation will be much easier if we present them with a unified body of unbiased scriptural references – starting points so they can examine the bible themselves…
This is one of the greatest benefits of studying bible prophecy, and upon His Return, I hope the Lord Jesus Christ finds us actively engaged in spreading knowledge of the truth found in His Word and not our deeply held human beliefs.
In the meantime, may we live with a patient and enduring faith that His Return is soon upon us.
If you find this site helpful, please consider a donation to support this ministry.
Picture: The Messiah in his future kingdom on earth
JESUS IS IN HEAVEN WITH HIS GOD
Written by apologist
Revelation 3:12 reads: “Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name”.
Undoubtedly this passage of Revelation puts in serious predicaments to our Trinitarian detractors, since here Jesus himself calls His own Father as “MY GOD ” 4 times in only one verse, and take note that he is already at the right hand of the Father in heaven! But does God can have His own God? I do not believe it! Now, nobody will be able to say that Jesus is speaking as man, ¿or yes?
The curious thing of the case is that Paul says in 1 Timothy 2:5 that “There is only one Mediator between God and men, the MAN Jesus Christ”. If Jesus keeps on being a man in HEAVEN, then with good reason Jesus calls His Father “MY GOD” in this verse.
Not the Trinity Nor 3 gods but One God…….How many gods does the Bible teach exist?
- “For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one [echad] flesh. ” Genesis 2:24
- “there is no one like Yahweh our God.” Exodus 8:10
- “Yahweh, He is God; there is no other besides Him.” Deuteronomy 4:35
- “Yahweh, He is God in heaven above and on the earth below; there is no other.” Deuteronomy 4:39
- “See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me” Deuteronomy 32:39
- “Hear, O Israel! Yahweh is our God, Yahweh is one [echad]!” Deuteronomy 6:4
- “You are great, O Lord God; for there is none like You, and there is no God besides You” 2 Samuel 7:22
- “For who is God, besides Yahweh? And who is a rock, besides our God?” 2 Samuel 22:32
- “Yahweh is God; there is no one else.” 1 Kings 8:60
- “You are the God, You alone [bad], of all the kingdoms of the earth.” 2 Kings 19:15
- “O Lord, there is none like You, nor is there any God besides You” 1 Chronicles 17:20
- “You alone [bad] are Yahweh.” Nehemiah 9:6
- “For who is God, but Yahweh? And who is a rock, except our God” Psalm 18:31
- “You alone [bad], Lord, are God.” Isaiah 37:20
- “Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me.” Isaiah 43:10
- “‘I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me.” Isaiah 44:6
- “Is there any God besides Me, Or is there any other Rock? I know of none.” Isaiah 44:8
- “I am Yahweh, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God.” Isaiah 45:5
- “Surely, God is with you, and there is none else, No other God.” Isaiah 45:14
- “I am Yahweh, and there is none else.” Isaiah 45:18
- “Is it not I, Yahweh? And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me.” Isaiah 45:21
- “I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me” Isaiah 46:9
- “And Yahweh will be king over all the earth; in that day Yahweh will be the only one [echad], and His name the only one[echad].” Zechariah 14:9
- “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one [hen] and love the other, or he will be devoted to one [hen] and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.” Matthew 6:24
- “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one
[hen] flesh”? ” Matthew 19:5
- “But do not be called Rabbi; for One [hen] is your Teacher, and you are all brothers.” Matthew 23:8
- “Do not be called leaders; for One [hen] is your Leader, that is, Christ.” Matthew 23:10
- ““The foremost is, ‘Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is one [hen] Lord; ” Mark 12:29
- “you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only [monos] God?” John 5:44
- “I and the Father are one
[hen].” John 10:30
- “This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only [monos] true God” John 17:3
- “The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one [hen], just as We are one [hen]” John 17:22
- “since indeed God is one [hen]” Romans 3:30
- “to the only [monos] wise God, Amen.” Romans 16:27
- “there is no God but one [hen]” 1 Corinthians 8:4
- “yet for us there is but one [hen] God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one [hen] Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.” 1 Corinthians 8:6
- “Now a mediator is not for one party only; whereas God is only one [hen].” Galatians 3:20
- “There is one [hen] body and one [hen] Spirit, one [hen] hope, one [hen] Lord, one [hen] faith, one [hen] baptism, one [hen] God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.” Ephesians 4:4-6
- “Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only [monos] God” 1 Timothy 1:17
- “which He will bring about at the proper time—He who is the blessed and only [monos] Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone [monos] possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen.” 1 Timothy 6:16
- “For there is one [hen] God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,” 1 Timothy 2:5
- “You believe that God is one [hen]. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder.” James 2:19
- “For certain persons deny our only [monos] Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.” Jude 4
- “the only [monos] God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.” Jude 25
As we enter the 21st century and a new millenium, Satan has devised the delusion that mankind is entering into an important evolutionary phase – a New Age. The push for “global enlightenment” has now extended to the vast reaches of the universe, into what could be deemed as a “space” religion. However, once this nebulous veil is lifted, a definite correlation emerges between the UFO/Alien phenomenon and occultic/satanic activity.
The ancient civilizations of the Egyptians, Babylonians, Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas shared several intriguing characteristics:
- They were extremely advanced scientifically and technologically.
- Animal and human sacrifices were performed at an alarming rate, preceding their demise.
- They believed they had acquired metaphysical knowledge from the “gods”, whom they perceived as coming from the stars and also the subterranean level of the earth.
- These cultures disintegrated or became abruptly extinct while at the pinnacle of their existance.
Many of these revered and feared entities were described as looking like winged-reptilians or dragons. Similarly, Satan and his minions were depicted in an identical manner, as seen in artwork throughout the centuries.
A monograph entitled, Reality of the Serpent Race, by Branton, reveals, “In Genesis 3 we read about the ‘Nachash’; Hebrew word for ‘Serpent’. The original Nachash was not actually a snake as most people believe, but an extremely intelligent, cunning creature, possessed with the ability to speak and reason.” Another significant parallel from the Holy Bible is shown in Jeremiah 8:17, “Behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices among you, which will bite you, saith the Lord.” The definition of a cockatrice is a reptilian bird-like creature or winged-serpent. This could very well represent the Phoenix, described in Egyptian mythology.
A theory proposed by Bible scholar I.D.E. Thomas asserts that the race of the “Nephilim” (meaning Giants and/or fallen ones), mentioned in Genesis 6:4 and Numbers 13:33, closely resemble the alien race of the blond Pleiadian Nordics, reported to be eight to nine feet tall. The Nazis attempted to revive this mystical Aryan race in the 1930’s and 1940’s. Mr. Thomas believes that a hybrid offspring culminated from relations between the Nephilim and the “daughters of man” resulting in increased wickedness upon the earth; and thus evoking God’s wrath in the form of the “Great Flood”.
Interviews taken of ex-Wiccans and Satanists (now Christians) indicate a high level of personal contact with various alien types, especially during coven meetings and holiday rituals. Those coming from the highest echelon of Satanism known as the Illuminati, believe the original people who inhabited the earth descended from Mars via the Moon. They believe the first established civilization was Atlantis. Renowned for their superior intellect, the Atlanteans suffered the same fate as a few of the proceeding cultures already mentioned. The remnant people from Atlantis became the American Indians, according to their interpretation of history.
Dr. Richard Boylan has written extensively about E.T. encounters, and has found five common features of people predominately involved in UFO/alien sightings and abductions:
- Individuals possessing a high degree of psychic ability.
- Similar phenomenon occuring with other family members (multi or trans-generational).
- Native Americans and/or indigenous peoples.
- Children who have been subjected to severe abuse or trauma.
- Individuals and/or family members affiliated to government and/or military intelligence agencies or departments.
In conjunction, a strong relationship exists between occultic ritual sites, top secret military installations, and UFO/alien sightings and abductions. There also appears to be a magnetic spiritual vortex (or vacuum) which has drawn an many “New Agers” into these areas (Taos, NM; Sedona,AZ; Boulder, CO, etc.). One prime example is the area near Dulce, NM, where the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) has a highly-secured underground complex on the Jicarella Indian Reservation — a region known for Native American shamanism. The facility is said to be used for genetic engineering, including cloning. Several witnesses who were employed there reported seeing different breeds of aliens.
Congruently, the Mojave Desert in California has it’s share of military bases involved in “black projects”, ranging from research and development of “advanced” aircraft to MKULTRA mind control operations (Edwards AFB, Ft. Irwin, and China Lake Naval Weapons Center). Coincidentally, it was the area where Charles Manson and family resided in the late 1960’s. It was also the general location described in the book, Outside the Circle of Time (1980) by Kenneth Grant. A portion of the book states, “John Whiteside Parsons [who specialized in jet propulsion] and L. Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology [and former Naval Intelligence Officer] were involved in a special project during 1945 and 1946… This special project which was carried out in the California desert, was a part of magical ceremonies [black witchcraft] known as the ‘Babylon Working’, designed by Aleister Crowley, who died in 1947 [year of the alleged Roswell UFO crash and the implementation of the National Security Act]… The purpose of the series of ceremonies performed by Parsons and Hubbard was to unseal an interdimensional gateway, that had been sealed in antiquity thereby allowing other dimensional entities known as the ‘Old Ones’ access to our space/time continuum. The culmination of the ceremonies was reported to have been successful, having resulted in the establishment of ‘extra-terrestrial contact’… Crowley left behind a drawing of his invisible mentors or as he called them, ‘Secret Chiefs’ [spirit guides], entitled LAM. This entity has a very large head on a small body, a pointed chin, and a little slit of a mouth [description compares favorably to the ‘Greys’].”
Another British occultist, Dr. John Dee, court astrologer for Queen Elizabeth I, would regularly summon alien-like entities.
Several abductees, psychics (through out-of-body experiences) and former employees of the Dulce facility reported seeing large vats, full of blood and body parts; essentially, a human stew . Their understanding is particular varieties of aliens, mostly “Greys” bathe in these vats to absorb nutrients through their skin. One of the secretions these aliens crave is adrenaline, which is generated in great quantity when the victim is tortured or traumatized at the moment of death. This glandular hormone is most potent in children.
Striking similarities are found in Egyptian Satanism, as graphically detailed in The Egyptian Book of the Dead. “Behold ye then god this great slaughter, mighty of terror, he washeth in your blood, he batheth in your gore.” It was common practice for them to sacrifice infants and young children for the purpose of obtaining the life or energy force from the victim.
Additional observations by some who have witnessed aliens recall distinct insignias or emblems on their uniforms. To no surprise, alien symbology is identical to that of the Mystery Religions of ancient Babylon. For instance, the winged-sun disk is worn by the “Draconis” or Reptilian race and is prominently displayed throughout the sliding scale of occultism. The double-headed eagle or Phoenix is associated with the Lyrae-Greys; a trademark of the Scottish Rite branch of Freemasonry. A book describing the interaction between non-human beings from other planets and the “enlightened ones” (33rd degree Freemasons) is found in the book, The Hidden Life of Freemasonry. Mario Pazzaglini, Ph.D., published his meticulous research pertaining to alien symbols in a book titled, Symbolic Messages: An Introduction to a Study of “Alien” Writing. He effectively deciphered over 150 samples and concluded that a high percentage of the alien alphabets are similar to magical alphabets of Hermetic and Enochian origins. Mario also surmised that, “Further, messages [from aliens] seem in most people to act as a nucleus for a developing sense of purpose in life, an increased realization that of some kind of ‘assignment’ from beyond humankind, and a heightened spiritual sense. The specific contents of these ideas can be of any religious denomination, or orientation, and sometimes reveals or develops a totally new religion, usually with conglomerate pieces from known religions and other cosmic, planetary, or stellar schemes.”
A case epitomizing this “cosmic consciousness” has been disclosed by Sky Ambrose, an alleged UFO/alien abductee who was interviewed by Art Bell, on his nationally-syndicated radio show, Dreamland, October 16, 1994. She and a friend were supposedly abducted in Colorado after observing a UFO in November 1989. Sky lost about two hours of time which she could not account for and decided to undergo hypnosis. A condensed version of what Ms. Ambrose recalled is as follows:
- The aliens looked translucent, with large heads upon thin, frail bodies. Their eyes were large and pronounced, but their was no recollection of noses or mouths.
- Sky and her friend were implanted with a small square, tissue-like substance inside their heads (catscan analysis or x-rays have verified these biological devices exist).
- Communication with the aliens was achieved telepathically.
- They (the aliens) told Sky she was not chosen by them, but she out of her own volition, decided to participate in this journey before her present life (reincarnation). To her understanding, these beings are “caretakers” or “guardians” of the planet, Earth. Their function is to bring forth “revelation” through the spirit of unity, and, the earth is the soul of God; a living entity (paganism).
- It was explained to her that the universe is rhythmic and presently at a peak cycle; what appears to be chaos is actually the birthing of a “new order” (ordo ab chaos?). To enter into the next evolutionary level, new bodies will be needed to re-seed the planet. This hybrid body will be a combination of human and alien (remember the Nephilim?).
- Her renewed belief system incorporates the expression that negativity brings separation but unity brings love (please read II Corinthians 6:17 & Matthew 10:34).
Some skeptics have taken the position that the UFO/alien phenomenon can be best explained as a form of psychosis or hysteria as conceptualized within Jungian psychology. Others view it as an elaborate government hoax, designed to further confuse the American populace. Such an insight is coherently expounded upon in the book, Space Aliens from the Pentagon, by Bill Lyne, former Air Force Intelligence Officer. I believe all the above explanations can exist simultaneously and need not be exclusive from one another. What better way to manipulate one’s perception of reality by throwing out several different scenarios, thereby making it difficult to ascertain a consistent pattern or trend that would hopefully lead to finding the elusive “truth”. In adding to the perplexity, cattle mutilations have been theorized to be the nefarious work of space creatures for experimental purposes. Others feel it’s a result of cultic rituals. Yet, another explanation is that it’s a smoke-screen perpetrated by government/military psy-ops in order to escalate our already induced paranoia (Is that a black helicopter I hear?).
A few so-called experts in the field of UFOology are excited about the possibility that someday soon, these seemingly benevolent and misunderstood inter-galactic beings will openly reveal themselves to the Earth’s human populace and bring about universal bliss. This grand deception is yet another lie conceived by the one referred to as “that old serpent” (Revelation 12:9).
As history repeats itself, let it be understood that we are living in a time likened as “in the days of Noah” (I Peter 3:20). With “dark skies” prevailing and the overwhelming presence of evil around us, what are we to do? I Corinthians 10:13 explains, “There hath no temptation taken you but such as common to man : but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” There is no physical place to hide from this onslaught of carnality except by taking refuge in our spiritual fortress, God Almighty (Psalm 91:2).
I trust this article provided sufficient information to render an objective conclusion. From my perspective, these extra-terrestrials are nothing less than demons in alien’s clothing. Grievously, many have and will succumb to this seductive aroma of pseudo-enlightenment (Mark 13:33). May we abide in Jesus, lest we partake in the abominations held within the mystery of iniquity (II Thessalonians 2:7-12).
- I.D.E. Thomas, The Omega Conspiracy: Satan’s Last Assault on God’s Kingdom, Heathstone Publishing Ltd., 1986
- Timothy J. Dailey, The Millennial Deception: Aliens, Angels, and the Anti-Christ, Chosen Books, 1995
- Nelson S. Pacheco, Ph.D. and Tommy R. Blann, Unmasking The Enemy: Visions and Deception in the End Times, Bendan Press, 1994
- David L. Carrico, The Egyptian-Masonic-Satanic Connection, 1992
- Christa Tilton, The Bennewitz Papers, Crux Publications, 1992
- Dr. Cathy Burns, Hidden Secrets of the Eastern Star, Sharing, 1992
- SCP Journal, Alien Encounters, UFOs and the Realm of Shadows, Spiritual Counterfeit Project, 1992
- Paul Shockley, UFO/Alien Abductions, The Alien Digest, 1991
- Vladamar Valerian, Matrix II: The Abduction and Manipulation of Humans Using Advanced Technology, Leading Edge Research, 1991
- Wendy Wallace, The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse and the New World Order, 1995